17/3/2020 Coronavirus Update - 17th March 2020
This information is correct as of 11.00am 17/03/2020
Jasmine Park will remain open for guests. We are situated in a countryside location with plenty of places to exercise and enjoy the location without compromising others – so until told otherwise we will continue to welcome you.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and our staff members is our priority, whilst we are open for guests, we are making changes to protect our community:
- Reception areas are closed to guests. All check in and check outs will be done remotely and we will be in touch with guests to give individual instructions about keys/ pitches etc.
- Telephone numbers will be displayed in reception windows for you to contact members of staff during your stay.
- Caravan Owners & Seasonal Caravanners - Please call us with your credit/debit card to order gas. They will be delivered in due course. Please ensure you have 1 full gas bottle at all times.
During your stay, please follow advice from Public Health England regarding hand washing and bin your tissues etc. If you are in a caravan or motorhome, please use your own facilities as much as possible. Our cleaners will remain vigilant in their cleaning routines.
Whilst we will be accepting guests, we do understand that some may wish to delay their stay with us. In which case the following options are available:
- If you are due to arrive on or before 30th April 2020 we will move your stay to another date before 1st November 2020 (subject to availability and usual minimum night stays). Further dates will be announced in due course as things progress. We are unable to transfer bookings to future years. Refunds are not available.
- If you choose dates that are more expensive, the cost increase will be due. If you wish to change dates, please contact us by email or by telephone with your contact details, booking reference number, existing dates and new dates.
As we are sure you will appreciate, the situation is continually changing and we will update this information as and when deemed necessary. In these unprecedented times we ask that you please respect the decisions we have made and we hope to work with you until the situation we all find ourselves in comes to an end.