You are in: Job Vacancies
Jasmine Caravan Park offers a variety of seasonal positions on the park, whatever your position, you will make a positive contribution to making enjoyable holiday memories for our guests.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly assistant warden couple to work as part of the team at our 5* Family owned holiday park.
Duties will include:
• Dealing with customer enquiries/requests - from initial enquiry on the phone or by email, welcoming new arrivals, providing information throughout their stay and feedback on departure
• General administration and cash handling
• Ensuring reception/shop is covered during stated opening times
• Ensuring all facilities - both indoor and outdoor - are maintained/cleaned to the highest standards
• Ensuring that the grounds of the park are maintained to the highest standard including flower beds, trees and grassed areas
• Ensuring that all equipment used on the park is maintained and serviced regularly
• Delivering outstanding service to all our customers
• Any other tasks involved in the day to day running of the Park
• The position will be 3 days per week with 4 nights of on-call duty
• Late night park inspections
Please note this is a list of the main tasks to be carried out in the role of Assistant Wardens but it is not exhaustive.
Driving license essential
For full details and to arrange an initial interview, please send full C.Vs to firstname.lastname@example.org
All-weather, gravelled, super pitch provided for your touring caravan or motorhome OR centrally-heated, double glazed static caravan provided for accommodation. Gas and Electric not included